I know most of us have been waiting for summer to come but I’m all over Autumn.
Here’s just a few reasons why I love Autumn (Aka Fall) …
- I think it’s the most romantic time of the year
- I love the smell of autumn
- I love the colours
- I love the long evenings
- I love the autumn line up on tv – Strictly!
- I love cooking big stews
- Hot water bottles
- Pumpkin soup
- I love curling up on the sofa by the fire (although I seem to be doing that all summer)
- I love getting all my lovely winter woolens out (hmmm better add woolite to the shopping list)
- I love wearing layers with my cardis
- I love wearing my scarves … I have a few, ok A LOT!
- I love coloured tights
- I love my brown lace up boots
- I love wearing my berets
- I love my winter coats
- Extra quilts to snuggle up in bed
- Listening to the wind and rain
- Christmas is just around the corner
- there are lots of evening classes to go to
Do you like autumn or is it just me ? Comment below with your reasons why you #loveautumn