I’ve been on a bit of a cushion making (pillow for my US readers) rampage! I’m trying to use up the fabric I have before buying anymore (I said ‘trying’).
This was a perfect project as I made it with lots of leftover fabrics from other projects.
- The floral print is from Laura Ashley, leftover from another cushion project.
- The pink polka dot was actually my old ironing board cover!
- The felt was leftover from christmas decorations.
- The pink polka dot in the ears is from pyjama bottoms (see more of them later in the week)
- The buttons are from my ever expanding collection.
The pattern for the cushion came from the Womans Weekly
Spring Craft Special. It’s packed full of other crafty projects – well worth the £3.50 price tag, not so impressed with the 5 euro 50 price tag here though.