It’s the little things in life that make it all worth while.
This week I’ve had a few little things that have meant a lot … and have been well needed, especially this week!
- A surprise parcel of christmas prezzies from my lovely friend Lucy. Surprise because we agreed no prezzies and particularly lovely because she buys me the BEST prezzies ever!!
- A gorgeous chrsitmas card from my lovely friend Fiona. It particularly stood out because I know she chose it specially :o)
- Lovely encouraging comments and emails about my blog and my recent makes from you guys. Thank you xx
- My mum being at my beck and call all week whilst I’ve been working all hours. The bottle of chablis tonight was particularly appreciated :o)
- The lovely Mary arriving on my doorstep tonight with pizza, biccies and camomile tea after I text her saying “I need help” earlier today.
- And finally this. I just checked my email and my tin can card tutorial has been featured on thriftypages.ie :o)
How lucky am I? :o)
Well I better say goodnight. I’ve still got some finishing touches to make before my Country Cottage Craft Sale starts tomorrow.
Have a lovely weekend x