These snowmen are so cute and so easy to make.
- wooden beads painted white
- orange and black marker
- Festive ribbon
- Jute twine or embroidery thread
- A small piece of wire (not necessary but makes it easier to thread the string through the beads)
You can watch the video on how to make them here or follow the instructions below.
- Cut your string approximatley 16 inches and fold in half. Place the wire in the loop and thread through 3 beads.
- Tie a knot in the top (this will be where you will hang your decoration)
- Then draw on the Snowman face and buttons with your felt tip pens.
- Finally tie a ribbon or scrap fabric around the head for a scarf.
Make them to hang on your tree or use them on your presents with gift tags for that extra cute touch.
If you like these and would like to see more mini DIYs like this let me know in the comments below. If you are on social media please do hit that LIKE button and share. You can tag me @michellemadethis using the hashtag #michellemakeschristmas
Have a lovely day x