Have you ever had to get rid of a favourite dress or pair of jeans because of a rip, broken zip or seam?
Come along to this full day mending workshop and learn the following:
- how to mend rips etc in your clothes both by hand and machine
- how to upcycle clothes e.g. add patch pockets/change the look
- how to mend zips
- how to sew buttons
- how to add patches
- how to store and care for your clothes
- Everything is supplied including your very own mending kit (please bring your own clothes to work on if preferred, scrap fabrics will be available)
- A light lunch, tea/coffee is supplied
Not only is mending fun and useful but it extends the life of your clothes and combats #fastfashion
The workshop will take place in the gorgeous space upstairs from Celtic Roots, The Old School Ballinahowan.
Limited spaces available. Book now